Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Update

We will stay a family 4.  I have miscarried pregnancy #5.  It wasn't completely unexpected since my 1st sono didn't look amazing.  But it has happened and we can't change it.  So here is a list of things I keep reminding myself to try to stay positive considering I have miscarried double the children I actually have.

We will be out of diapers in our house in under 12 months.
We do not need another car.
I can eat Sushi again.
I can start running again and training for another marathon.

These things might seem simple and stupid, but it's what I have right now.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Katy I'm so sorry!!!
I'm glad that you are looking at the positive right now since that is always hard.
Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers right now!!!

Cherie said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Katy. Please know you're being thought of and if there's anything I can do let me know. You're in our prayers!

Natalie said...

So sorry.
You are in my prayers.