Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Hair Bows
So my friend Kathy and I made hair bows the other day for her daughter Emma. She was saying she needed to go buy some and I told her we could make them. They turned out so cute. There is a picture on her blog. My favorites are the pink one and the brown one. We had a blast making them. She came over and Bradley was already asleep and it took so much longer than it should have cause we talked and talked and talked, which without kids screaming in the background is very fun. If you click on her name under the friends and family section she has a pic on her blog. I can't wait to have a little girl, she will always have a bow in her hair, probably bigger than her head at the beginning, but it's ok, we live in Texas now and everything is bigger in Texas. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't it a lot of fun making hair bows? I'm always happy to see other people tapping into their creative side and making things that they love and canuse. If you want to see some of mine, check them out at my online boutique. Best of luck and well wishes!
Clare from
My Little Sunshine BoWtique
Those bows are so cute! I should make some for Mackayla but I just don't think mine would turn out that good.
Those are adorable Katy! And I can't wait until you guys have a girl either.... She will be so adorable in her big hair bows!! I love it!
Post a Comment