


A couple of mornings later I walked into his room to get him up and heard the Cars movie soundtrack going. So I turned the TV off and got him up, then a little later in the day I walked in and found him doing this.


I have now figured out how his TV was turned on that morning. As soon as my dad comes out we will mount the TV up in the corner, but for now I fully expect it to be on every morning. He doesn't know how to turn a DVD on, so he just pushes the button. If you notice in the above pictures Bradley has taken his pants off from under his onsie, but couldn't get them out. But he was able to stick his hand in his diaper and that was his ultimate goal. So we are back to him wear his sleepers with a onsie over them. It is getting warm in the house but he won't quick playing in his diaper so we are stuck with him looking like a dork for now.
2 comments:
Oh Katy that is too funny. What a rascal :) I love the picture in the bath! He's such a cutie I can't believe how grown up he's getting!
I absolutely love the pictures you post of Bradley. He is way too smart!
Post a Comment