Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pizza Pizza

So I always want pizza and I hate ordering it when it is just me at home and Bryan eats it probably weekly on the road so he never wants it on the weekend. So I decided I would make my own and it actually turned out this time. Last time I tried the dough didn't' cook in the middle, burnt on the outside and was stuck to the pizza stone so bad that I had to throw the pizza stone and the pizza away. So this time I was really excited when it turned out. I didn't use any sauce because I wanted Bradley to eat it and not finger paint in his high chair with the sauce, so I made garlic butter and used a little of that as the sauce and then added mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and mushrooms. Bradley loved it and it didn't even make a mess when he ate it.


2 comments:

Holly said...

yummy...why didnt you call me over to have a piece...probably cause you were worried I would eat the entire thing...admit it....thats what you were thinking.

K said...

No, I was thinking that if you made the pizza it would be so gourmet that mine would taste like dirt.