Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bradley's New Talant

So Bradley came out of his room today and this is what I saw...
He had dressed himself and everything was on backwards. He loves to get dressed and likes to always have clothes on. The last few nights I have been able to put him to bed in just a onesie and he hasn't peed on anything. It was very cute when he dressed himself and I could tell he was so proud.


When I asked him to turn around so I could get his back. This is what I got.


Tonight I put him to bed with just shorts on, it was hot and he has been doing really well with not putting his hands down his pants. So I went in his room to check on him and noticed and he had found a onesie and tried to get it on, it was just around his stomach. I can't believe he is getting so big.
His new trick is to tell me where he wants to go. His favorite place to say he wants to go is the Doctor. As soon as we get near the Dr's office he says "I wanna go Dr and get owie." I don't think he really remembers the owies. He also says "I wanna ride train" every time we see a train. It just amazes me how he can put complete thought's together.
On other news, most of you know I had to take a test to get into grad school. I was pretty stressed about it considering when I thought back to the last time I was in school it was years ago, but I passed all three sections!!! I was hoping to start school this summer, but my residency requirements didn't work out. So now I will be starting in the Fall. It is really exciting, I got my packet of paperwork today and register for classes on August 18. Hopefully financial aid will come through and then it will be a piece of cake. I don't know what we will do if financial aid doesn't work out, but we will cross that bridge when we get there. I am also going to start substitute teaching in the Fall and I have already applied for the Saginaw school district and the Fort Worth school district. So if anyone out there knows some teachers, please pass my name along.

2 comments:

Lana said...

wow! that's big!!

What are you getting your degree in? and what are you going to do with Bradley when you sub?

Exciting news!!

K said...

I a have a BS in Business, so I am going for my Secondary Education Certificate. Basically I want to teach high school and UNT has a program that fits my needs. Bradley is going to go to Bright Idea's Learning Center. It is Colleen's Pre K.