Thursday, November 6, 2008
New Table!!
Ok, so I went and picked up the table tonight. Some days I really wish Bryan was here more (all the lights are out in our garage), but I am very thankful that I don't have to worry about his job or us getting forced to relocate, so I guess I can deal with the travel. I will post pictures when I get some taken. I am definitely going to paint it. It isn't really white, it is more of a beige so it will be black by Monday (hopefully). Also a new guilty pleasure of mine is Kath & Kim. It you haven't seen it is a show on NBC and I think it is absolutely hilarious (not as good as the office). Don't watch it with a guy, they will think it is stupid, but I think it is really funny. It is definitely not for kids, but it's not vulgar, they make references to things that would probably just bring up questions. If you need a good laugh it is worth watching, it's a total no brainer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment