Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mondays in Canton Purchase!!

Here is my first Monday's of Canton pictures. I have had the idea since we moved in and since we have lived here over a year and there was a booth at the Monday thing that would make your letters that day. It is a company out of Houston (which lost their store they had just opened in the hurricane) and are super nice gals. I talked with the owner for a little bit and she helped me with the dimensions and sizes on the spot.

The company is called Scribblin' Sisters. Their website is www.ScribblinSisters.com. They had some of the cutest sign's I had ever seen at the fair and they were really reasonably priced. They were a lot cheaper for these letter's than other places I had called.


4 comments:

Holly said...

love it love it love it!

I have a good life said...

Love it! Wow. I've been looking for a place to do more letters for me. I will have to check them out. That is AWESOME!

Kirstina said...

OMG I SOOOOOOOO LOVE THESE!!!!

Kathy said...

It looks great! I remember you talking about that, glad you finally got to do it! So cute!