Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween and First Monday in Canton :)

Today I went to the First Monday in Canton and met some of Bryan's family from Bakersfield and Plano there. It was so much fun and I got some really great stuff for some really good prices. Pictures will get posted as I get the stuff up. I will definitely go back to the first monday in canton. Since we were in Canton, I left with enough time to get home and go to the trunk or treat at church, but it took me over 2 hours and 45 minutes to get home so I was unable to go to the church activity but Bradley wore his costume and handed the candy out to the kids that came by our house. Here are 2 pictures of Bradley in his costume but he wouldn't look at the camera so they aren't very good. It was very cute, every time the doorbell rang he would get so excited and run to the door. He would look out the window and if a kid had on a scary mask he would go and hide.


I was obviously in his way and he was trying to look around me to see the TV.


No comments: