Friday, October 31, 2008

Pics from Houston!!

Here are some pics from our trip to Houston. I only took pics of Fairfield and Houston not Georgetown.

This is the Sonic in Fairfield, TX. Bryan had to visit a dealership in Fairfield, TX on the first day and since we didn't have a hotel yet, I took Bradley down to the Sonic and they had some amazing toys.



This was a really old house behind the Dairy Queen in Fairfield that I fell in love with. I would love to buy it and move it to a new location and redo it. From this picture you can't see the back which was just as interesting from the front.


On our way to Georgetown from Houston we drove by the Houston Temple. It was really pretty.
I also this awesome tower of some sort that looked like it had butterflies on it. When we got closer they where satellites of some sort. It looked really cool, the pic doesn't really do it justice.

No comments: