Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Potty Training!!!
I have officially started potty training. I think it should be called cleaning up pee and poop days. Bradley only had 4 accidents yesterday and probably went to the bathroom 6 times in the toilet. He gets the idea of going in the bathroom I just am not sure he wants to. I have even come up with prize options to entice him more. He now gets to pick between candy, stickers or a new tattoo. Most time he picks the candy or stickers but he has picked a new tattoo a few times and if full on sleeves is what it takes to get this kid potty trained I am up for it. Tattoo's are actually cheaper than candy and they only last a few days. He loves them and thinks they are stickers that stay around for a little bit. I decided to start potty training from some encouragement in Cali. He told my mom one time that he didn't want to go on the potty he was just going to go in his diaper. Wish us luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment