Baby Aiden enjoying the zoo.
Bradley and Mya trying to ditch the moms. They where way to cool to see be around us.
Bradley has decided to play in the sink. He always rinses all the dishes but usually gets more water all over the kitchen than in the sink. He isn't tall enough so he just uses his chair and then hangs on the counter.
We went to the BYU game a couple nights ago and had a really good time except they lost. Since I was a cheerleader all my life even in college I was most excited about watching the cheerleaders and I took some pics of them too. Tracy, Holly and I all sat together and had a blast talking and watching the game.
The cheerleaders. GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!
A friend from the wards little boy didn't really like the noise. It was so cute.
Here are some pics that Bryan took of Bradley and I.
We are in California for a wedding and our trip out here was pretty uneventful. Bradley did pretty good except he was awake the whole flight until the wheels of plane hit the ground to land, he fell asleep. I know convienent!!!
1 comment:
I did find a couple of interesting photos...thanks for those by the way, I'll cherish them forever. I had so much fun...hope your ride home wasnt too bad, mine turned out not to be. We need to go to some more high school games! I love your stinkin' guts! Behave yourself in Cali!
Post a Comment