Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Tirp to Cali

So we just got home and had a really good time in Cali. Hopefully when we go back for Christmas it will be just as fun. Bradley spent most of his time outside playing. Also I got the 24 hour flu when I was there they day before we left, so that was also fun. I also went to my high schools homecoming. I took a few pictures of the stadium. It is nothing compared to the high school stadiums around here and for some of my senior year the bleachers were condemned so all the fans had to sit on one side.

These are some pics from the wedding we went to and had a really great time at.


This is Bryan and most of his high school buddies. I have a picture from our senior year with most of these guys in it.




This is my high school stadium, from the current visitors side. But when the stadium got condemned they switched the home side to the other side. Before they rebuilt the stadium, the bleachers where wood and smaller than what they are now. The track is dirt and during the 90's they pumped oil from the middle of the football field.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's a great picture of you and Bryan!