Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TExES Test

I PASSED!!!! I had to take the TExEs test for school so I am able to start teaching in the fall and I passed. The TExES is the state test all teachers must take and pass in their designated subject in order to student teach and get a teaching credential. Now that I have passed the Business test (which is what my BA is in) I can take any of the other subject tests to get certified to teach those subjects. Next test to conquer is the LSAT in February. It is so funny how now going to school is a break from everyday life and it is something I enjoy, when years ago I couldn't wait to get out and be done.

2 comments:

Nathan and Katie said...

Yay!! Congrats! I don't take it until this summer and I'm very, very nervous.

Holly said...

Good Job!!! I knew you had nothing to worry about!