Cell phones seem to be a necessary evil these days to me. I think they have taken some privacy out of your life. People can get a hold of you anytime. With that said, Bradley threw mine in the toilet today and I feel completely lost. I have a lot of important information in there and now the darn thing won't even turn on. I still had a year left on my contract so getting a new phone will be expensive and a huge pain in the butt. It is so frustrating to think that I have become dependent on a little piece of technology. Ok, so I am done ranting. Have a good day :)
1 comment:
Oh no that's terrible!! Just some hope....I dropped my phone in the toilet a while back and it wouldn't work for a few days. However, when it dried out, I was able to turn it back on and it worked fine. So, hopefully after a few days it'll be good again :) Congrats to Bryan on his promotion by the way. We are so excited for you guys! Way to go Bryan! :) I'm so excited to see you guys at Christmas!! What days are you going to be there?
Post a Comment