Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Here are some pictures of Bradley before we went to church on Easter, he wouldn't give me a good smile. He still hasn't gotten his Easter basket yet because it is full of candy of and we told him that if he wasn't good he doesn't get it and he hasn't been good long enough to earn it. Since Bryan is home today we will probably give it to him after his nap.







My parents were here for a week and I didn't get any pictures. Bradley loves having his Grandma Karen and Papa Nick here and the day the left he kept weeping and saying "I want them back." My mom and I did way to much shopping, Alex will definitely have plenty of clothes to wear. My dad was able to fix a few things in our house so it is ready to rent and we even have an offer on a house that we think may go through.

No comments: