Since I am done with my school work and only have 1 state test and 2 finals left to take, I have been thinking what I should do with all my spare time. Just joking, I don't really have any spare time, but it's fun to think I do. So here is a list I came up with of things I would like to learn to do. I figure if I put it here the list won't get lost.
In no particular order...
Make cool hair bows (I can do the basic ones, but I want big and bold)
Make blog backgrounds
Sew much better
Make burp cloths (the cute ones out of diapers with stuff on them)
Get good at using my bread machine
Start to make dinner menus (stick to them)
Try new recipes
I am sure there is much much more I would like to learn to do, but in the meantime I think that is a good start. I have a cousin that makes amazing hair bows, so I am going to hit her up when I am in Cali this summer and see if she will teach me.
If anyone knows how to make blog backgrounds, please share.
2 comments:
First I have to say that Bradley looks sooo handsome in his Easter clothes and I think it's a hoot that he hadn't been good for long enough to earn his Easter basket.
I don't know how to do any of the things on your list but my neighbor makes these darling boards to keep hair clips on, I'll take a picture and tell you how to do it :)
Well at the next girls night we can work on one of these. They all sound fun!
Post a Comment