Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Long Picture Post of Bradley

So here it goes. I know there is a lot of pictures and a few explanations.
We didn't give Bradley his Easter treats until he was good. It took a few days to earn his loot, but he eventually did and when he gets ahold of chocolate some times he likes to smear it all over, this time I caught him before it got on anything but him.



Bradley got to get his first ever treat from the ice cream man one night. Bradley aslways asked what the music is at night and Bryan told him he could go get one. He decided on a green ninja turtle ice cream pop. Of course he picked the one with bubblegum in it. Needless to say, he was a mess and got a bath afterwards.


Bradley invited Mya over to play one day and I made them lunch and Bradley decided he needed to feed Mya Cheetos. I couldn't get a good picture of it, but it was very cute.









I made dinner and dessert for the missionaries one night and let Bradley lick the bowl, beaters and spoon. He loved it until it got taken away because he threw it across the kitchen.

Bradley got into our office and a hold of a new roll of tape and thought he would tape himself up. It was really funny and he was so proud of himself. He had so much of it around his stomach I had to cut it off.


When we were in Bakersfield my dad was putting together a big wheel for Bradley and Bradley decided he needed to help hammer the wood. My dad is so good to just show Bradley how everything works and be patient and help him and even let him do it. Everything takes 10 times longer but my dad loves it and so does Bradley.





2 comments:

Lana said...

what a fun little guy you have!

BrittanyB said...

you have such an adventurous little guy. . . I think that's just the way boys should be ;)