Sunday, April 19, 2009

Real Estate Craziness

The house we had planned on buying, starting packing, got an inspection, etc etc etc has fell through. We ended up just figuring this as a learning experience and will keep looking, but for now we are still going to be in our house. One major thing we learned is never trust a real estate agent and don't do anything on a verbal commitment.

On the brighter side, we did find an amazing mortgage lender to work with. He is based out of Houston, but is licensed to work in a ll 50 states. Is upfront, honest and willing to answer questions anytime. He is really awesome, so if anyone needs a real estate loan or a refinance, let me know and I will send his name and number over.

New pictures of Bradley coming soon. I am not sure if anyone even still looks at this but I will keep posting just so I will have a scrapbook, sorta!!

3 comments:

Lana said...

hey! our house is for sale, and it's really nice with an awesome pool!!

Karen said...

I still look :)

Sra. Brooks said...

Hey Katy!
I just realized I never commented back onto your blog after you commented on mine.
I still check your blog and I love seeing pictures of Bradley. He's adorable!
It's great to see how you're doing.
Take care - Jill