Saturday, September 4, 2010
"Bryan wake up...
I have something to tell you." Is how I woke Bryan up a week ago. He rolled over and said what and I told him "I'm pregnant." He about had a heart attack since we had decided to re visit the subject of a 3rd child next August when Alex turned 2, but apparently our decision was made for us. We are really excited and this will be a new adventure for us. Bradley and Alex are 3 1/2 years apart and we really enjoy that. Alex and baby #3 will be under 21 months apart. I have already had blood work done twice and all of my counts look really good. They are higher than then normal so that is a positive and we will keep our fingers crossed that everything is ok with this pregnancy. I am more nauseous than usual with my pregnancies and my sciatic nerve is already acting up, but I am thankful that my blood counts are good. I will post more when I know more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations you two! That is exciting :) I hope you are feeling well and I'm so happy everything is looking good so far! :) I'm looking forward to updates...
Congratulations Katie! That is so exciting!
Awesome! I loved having a couple of mine this close - they are still really good friends.
Yay!!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment