Monday, November 10, 2008

Bob Villa?

So I painted the table today, it was super easy and didn't take very long. Here are some pics. It isn't in the house yet because it has to dry, but it looks pretty good. It does have some run spots, but for a do it your self job and my first time ever painting anything I think it looks great and it saved us a ton of money.

Table before paint ...


Table after paint ...


A couple of days ago I took Bradley to the park just down the street and he had a good time. He really wanted to go swimming and didn't understand why the gate was locked.



Last week Bryan's mom and grandma came to visit and here are some pics from then.

3 comments:

nikko said...

Yeah, Peter doesn't understand why we can't go swimming, either.

That table is going to look great!

Cherie said...

way to go with the new table!! It looks great :) I love those pictures of Bradley...he is getting so big! Jared tells me you guys are having quite an adventure in potty training...I may need a few tips when we get there! So excited to see you :)

The Tall and Short of it said...

Your table looks great!! I would love to see it in your house!