Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A new dinning room table :) Potty update :(

I am picking up a new to me dinning room table. I can't wait, I am just worried about getting it in my car. Anyways, I will post pictures when I get it all set up. I might paint it but who knows. Off to the gym.

Bradley is still in big boy underwear. He does pretty good when we are out, but isn't doing good at home, but I don't mind his accidents and our carpet is disgusting (hopefully will be replaced with hard wood in the spring) and I have a carpet cleaner so I don't worry but he has a lot of accidents. Any ideas from anyone that has potty trained boys on how to avoid the accidents? Anyhow, I figure one of these days it will just click.

2 comments:

Lana said...

Hi!
Yep she's doing hair cuts. Call me and we'll figure out a good time, I actaully just called you but got no answer so I can try again or you can. Tag :)

nikko said...

I know of no way to avoid accidents. It's just part of the process. Maybe some other super mom has some wonderful ideas. ;o)

We are PT, too. Some days are great, and other days he could care less and just pees in his undies all day long. So aggravating!