Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Colors

So I totally know what colors I want to use and even found some fabric online that I really like. I know the pattern for the quilt is in the book YOUNG AT HEART QUILTS, by Julie Popa. So does anyone have this book I can borrow? I am willing to order it from Amazon, but would just like to borrow it if all possible. I know that making it will probably be a little more in the long run, but I will get what I want, in the colors I want and know I will like it. My mom is an amazing sewer and she offered to help (kinda). She isn't gonna tell me no, even if she really doesn't want to because I am prego and she loves me. I am thinking about ording material online or just looking for it at stores. There are some awesome fabric stores in Bakersfield and I am sure I can find some fun stores around here. Now all I need to do is focus on my school work, get that done and then I can spend my free time sewing.

No comments: