Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's a girl!!

If I haven't told you already (sorry Gma and Papa) it's a girl and she has a name. We are naming her Alexandria Nicole. We will call her Alex and Nicole is after my dad. So far everything with the pregnancy has been pretty good. Everytime I go to the Dr she has a really strong heartbeat and everything looks good. I go for my 2nd trimester ultrasound on April 9th, so we will have new pictures then and they should be pretty good because I will be almost 22 weeks.

I got a call today from Bryan's grandma and she asked if she could make the blessing gown. I am beyond excited, she is amazing and I know this little dress will be absolutly adorable and something Alex will always treasure.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Congrats! I am sure you will have so much fun dressing that little girl!

Cherie said...

I can't wait to see how pretty little Alex is going to be. I'm sure you guys are getting more and more excited! Yeah! :)

Colleen said...

I am so excited for you to be having a girl. You'll be a great girl mom, but I am sad that my little unnamed baby Blake #2 won't have a little boy playmate. I am also jealous that you have a name!! Ben and I can't agree on anything! You look great and I am so happy you are both healthy! ;)

SPOWERS said...

Great minds think alike. We were going to name our girl Alex...until the ultrasound showed he had a wienkie. I love it and can't wait to see her. Glad everything's going so well!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

If I had had more girls I would have had an Alexandria too it was one of the names I adored and had chosen :) so good choice