Bradley randomly says things that make me laugh. Yesterday while driving to the airport at night Bradley announced "Papa Nicks bring doughnuts" Last time my dad was here he bought Bradley doughnuts one morning. It has been months and I can't believe he even remembers.
Also whenever we go by DFW or near there, Bradley always asks "Take Daddy to the airport." Since we make the drive usually twice a week, I am not surprised, but last night when we were going to the airport Bradley announced "We are at Daddy's airport." So apparently Bryan now owns the airport. It was so funny because I tried to explain that it was a lot of people's airport and Bradley just "No, it's Daddy's."
Whenever there are commercials on TV for anything, a restaurant, toys, food or anything else he comes to me and says he needs it. The other day it was Red Lobster. It is usually Chuck E Cheese, but sometimes they are definitely things he DOESN'T need or ever will.
No comments:
Post a Comment