Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Early Christmas!!!

Since we don't live by family and we fly to and from Christmas, I always request gifts that can be sent before or after. I always manage to get some shopping also and last year I spent $150 on shipping boxes home and that was with a 30% discount because I had cheered with the girl that was working that day. Bradley still doesn't get the concept of presents so he is happy with just helping everyone open theirs. So this year I was wanting to get him a bigger bed and my mom so graciously made that his Christmas present. Well it got here yesterday and Teri (Bryan's mom) and I got it all set up today. We even cleaned out his closet, cleaned out the guest bedroom closet and cleaned and organized the garage all while taking care of Bryan (thanks for everyones prayers) and Bradley and getting in quite a bit of shopping. (ULTA is my new favorite place)

Here are some pics of Bradley in his new bed. He was so excited all day and as soon as it was all together he started jumping from the bed to the chair and vice versa. Only problem is the chair is next to the window, so I worry he might go through it. While cleaning out the guest bedroom closet I found a couple more pillows for the bed, but Bradley was already asleep so they will have to wait for tomorrow.









3 comments:

Lana said...

awesome bed!

The Tall and Short of it said...

Yeah, Big Boy Bed!!!

Jay said...

What a great and useful Christmas gift! I love those!