Saturday night I went and did a foot detox. It was the most amazing thing. It only takes 30 min and I felt so much better afterward. I had heard about the patches you put on the bottom of your feet and then sleep in them, but this is a machine, you just sit there and drink water and the ion's do their thing. It was super gross to look at all the stuff that it drew out of my body but I swear it works. I have a friend who does this out of her house and so it is so much cheaper than going to a health spa or doctor that does the sessions and you can take your kiddos because she has kiddos and they just play. I can't wait to do it again.
2 comments:
I have been wanting to try this!! So cool!
Katy, I'm finally in the blog world! My blog should be linked to this comment.
Post a Comment