Bryan had to go to Houston this week to work and he drives so about an hour before he left I decided that Bradley and I would go with him. I have been wanting to go with him but am not sure how Bradley will do in a hotel. He does great in the car but hotels are kinda a pain in the rear. So we are in Houston and the drive down here was really nice. Our first stop was Fairfield Texas which has a sonic with the coolest toys. While Bryan was working I took Bradley to the Sonic and he played on the toys. Today we are in Houston and tonight we are off to Austin and then home on Thursday. It has been nice to spend some time all together. Last night was not so good, Bradley ended up in the bed with us and he just kicked me all night long after an hour of him asking for his bed. We tried the pack n play they bring but that didn't work. So hopefully tonight will be better, but if not I can survive on little sleep for 2 days, I did it for 14 months while Bradley was breastfeeding. Well I was gonna post some pics of our trip from day 1 but I am on Bryan's computer and his computer doesn't have a slot for my card. So pictures will come when I get home. I brought my computer, but forgot the power cord. I had just enough power to get my school work done and submitted and I guess that is more important.
I have decided that at one point while we live in Texas we are definitely coming back to Houston and going to the aquarium, a children's play museum, and a wild animal park. There are a lot of fun things I saw to do here.
1 comment:
We love going to Houston! There are a lot of fun things for kids. If you go back, there is a building downtown that lets people go on the elevator to way up high and they have an observation deck up there. It is pretty cool!
Post a Comment