So this is a very boring 100th post but here it goes.
I bought the baby bedding. I was totally planning on making it and spending way to much money and way to much time, but we (yes Bryan went to) went to Ikea today and while Bradley played in there little play area we got to look around. I got bedding that we both really liked and it was very reasonably priced. Although it is not anything like I was going for, it is super cute and the idea's are already running through my head on what do to in the room. The bedding is lime green and white hippos. It came with blankets that are a variety of colors, so we are going to pull out the pink in that and go with lime green and pink. Very different from anything I would normally go towards, but it is really cute and fun.
5 comments:
A girl! Im so happy for you guys. And I'm glad that everything is going well. The bedding sounds darling. Stephanie
Steph - Do you guys have a blog?
No I just have a picasaweb where I put pics up for the fam. I'll send you the link so you can see the boys. Bradley is such a big boy!!! We want to come check Texas out this summer. Maybe you guys can show us around. Don't worry we'll try to do it before you're too uncomfortable! :)
That bedding sounds very cute! I love Ikea :) I'm glad you found something you like. Pictures are requested!
Steph- I am more than willing to show you around anytime, expect Aug. That month is going to be off limits. But any other time is just great. We would love to have you guys at anytime.
Post a Comment