Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Out of Control

Does anyone have those days when they feel completely out of control?

I usually try not to post negative things because no one really cares about my all my negative thoughts and everyone has their own issues, but today I feel completely out of control. I hate waiting on other people or having to ask for favors. I know it is necessary at times and I try to remember that, but with this pregnancy I feel even more out of control. I have been having these awful pains in my right leg. I even made Bryan take me to the hospital Saturday night in fear that it was a blood clot, everything was fine, but now the pain is in my arm. It seems to be traveling around my body and I can't get rid of it. I can usually stretch or work out and get whatever pain to go away, but being prego really puts a damper on things like that. I have been stretching my arm so much I think I could pull it off at this point. Tylenol is kinda of a joke to me. It doesn't do much for me and I feel like I have to take way to much for it to work and then it will affect the baby. Also to add things to the list is the stupid second car we have today wouldn't start so Bradley didn't get to go to school and he is home with me all day.

Since I have been so negative I will post a positive. School is almost done and I did get my homework done this morning before our Internet decided to go in and out. So I don't have to worry about that for a little bit longer.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Good for you for posting a positive! Somehow things always seem to go crazier when you're pregnant :)

Holly said...

wish I could have been there to take him...feel better dear.

Colleen said...

I feel the exact opposite! I use my blog to vent all the time and it makes me feel better when people post those "been there" comments...like I am going to! Girl, I feel like I lost control the moment I got pregnant! I lost control of my body, my energy, etc. etc. etc. I'm sorry you had a rough day! I hope tomorrow is better. If you need a spare car, let me know. We've got the Neon and the Grand Am just sitting in our driveway. It's not like I can go anywhere during the day!

K said...

The funny thing is the car has been running really well lately, well starting at least, and then I think with all the rain it flooded out or something. Bryan is home now so he can jump it, it wouldn't have been a big deal except Bradley didn't get to go to school.

Kathy said...

Just so you know, you can call me & I would love to give u a ride. My car died last week too, so I know how frustrating it is.